Run the Naperville Marathon or Half to Benefit CancerFree KIDS
Join CancerFree KIDS and make a difference in changing the world by raising money to support research for kids with cancer. CancerFree KIDS is honored again to partner with Naperville Marathon Races scheduled for Sunday, October 23, 2016. Join us in raising money to support research for kids with cancer.
We thank our sponsor, DOCTORS of PHYSICAL THERAPY for sponsoring Team CancerFree KIDS at the Naperville Marathon.
When you agree to raise a minimum of $250 or more for CancerFree KIDS you will receive the following:
- If you raise a minimum of $250 you will receive access to a reserved registration to either the marathon or half marathon.
- Naperville CancerFree KIDS race day t-shirt.
- Unique Charity Runner recognition on your race bib (must register before September 15).
Contact CancerFree KIDS at 513-575-5437 or email Jenny Rotella at firstname.lastname@example.org and receive the code for charity registration. You can secure your spot now by registering as a fundraiser at the Classy fundraising link below or go straight to the Naperville Marathon link below to register if you are not going to do any online fundraising.
To register for the Naperville Marathon and support CancerFree KIDS follow these 3 easy steps:
- Contact a CancerFree KIDS’ staff person and request your special registration code.
- Go to the Naperville Marathon registration website to register and secure your space.
- Go to our online Stay Classy fundraising website and either:
– make a full donation of $250, or
– set up a “Become a Fundraiser” site to raise your $250 goal. If you have questions regarding how to set up your fundraising website, please contact Jenny or JoAnne at CancerFree KIDS.
Why Support CancerFree KIDS?
We do one thing. We fund promising childhood research. Your donation to CancerFree KIDS will help raise money to support pediatric cancer research. Last year we awarded grants totaling $575,000 to cutting edge research for new and gentler treatments and cures for all types of childhood cancers.