Run the Virtual Naperville Half Marathon or 5K to Benefit CancerFree KIDS
Join CancerFree KIDS and make a difference in changing the world by raising money to support research for kids with cancer. CancerFree KIDS is honored again to partner with Naperville Marathon, which is going virtual this year. You can run anytime from October 1 -31. Join us in raising money to support research for kids with cancer.
Why Run for Team CancerFree KIDS?
- If you raise a minimum of $250 you will receive access to a discounted registration to either Half Marathon or 5K.
- Official Team CancerFree KIDS race day t-shirt.
- Unique Charity Runner recognition on your race bib (must register before August 30).
- Access to Charity Runner exclusive Village pre-race heated tent, gear check, massage, and other extras.
- Eligibility for Awards for Top Fundraisers.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you ran for a cause bigger than yourself!
Contact CancerFree KIDS at 513-575-5437 or email Cari at firstname.lastname@example.org and receive the code for charity registration.
Get Registered in 3 easy steps:
- Contact a CancerFree KIDS’ staff person and request your special registration code.
- Go to the Naperville Marathon registration website to register and secure your space.
- Contact Cari at email@example.com to set up a “Become a Fundraiser” site to raise your $250 goal.
- If you have questions regarding how to set up your fundraising website, please contact Cari at firstname.lastname@example.org at CancerFree KIDS.
We thank our sponsor, DOCTORS of PHYSICAL THERAPY for sponsoring Team CancerFree KIDS at the Naperville Marathon.
Why Support CancerFree KIDS?
We do one thing. We fund promising childhood research. Your donation to CancerFree KIDS will help raise money to support pediatric cancer research.
Questions? Please send any questions you have to email@example.com